Here are a few tips and tricks on how to use your new Neat Whiskey Chiller.
Watch and Learn>>
Instructions for using the chiller:
- Remove black silicon plug
- Fill chamber with 14 ounces of water. More than 14 ounces will damage the chiller when it freezes.
- Place in freezer vertically
- Let freeze for 12 to 24 hours
- Place or hold chiller over drinking vessel
- Pour your favorite spirit into funnel and allow it to drain into drinking vessel
- Enjoy your favorite spirit chilled without dilution
- Fill only with 14 ounces of water to avoid damaging the chiller
- Do not try to rinse the chiller out with water while frozen. It will freeze the water inside the coil.
- If you desire to make the spirit colder, run it through more times.
- If the bottle of spirits or the drinking vessel is hot, it will not be as effective.